Assumption University Leddy Library Access Guidelines
All faculty and students at Assumption University are welcome to make use of Leddy Library at the University of Windsor.
Assumption University students are able to obtain an affiliated borrowers card from Leddy Library’s circulation desk at no cost. Please bring proof of acceptance into the graduate program to the circulation desk. The affiliated borrowers card allows Assumption University students the following library privileges:
- Students may loan 15 books at a time. In exceptional circumstances, more books may be taken.
- Students may loan books for 120 days (provided there are no recalls/holds).
- Students may renew one time for another 120 days (provided that there are not recalls/holds).
- Students may access print serials, reference materials, physical media while at Leddy Library.
- Students may use computers on site to obtain online materials (databases, journals, etc.)
For more information or questions, please contact:
Ms. Nej Yilmaz
Access Service Coordinator, Leddy Library
519-253-3000, Extension 3173