Campus Ministry is more that just a list of programs and events. We are a community of people!
We are blessed to be partnering with Canterbury College for a multitude of programs and events.
Most of our programming runs from September-April.
The programming for Fall 2023 is as follows:
- Food for Thought: beginning Thursday September 14th at 12pm in the Campus Ministry Lounge, this is the chance for a light lunch and group reflection on Scripture.
- Campus Ministry Lounge: this quiet study space on the 2nd Floor of Assumption Hall features free coffee, tea, and cozy spots to work in.
- Ecumenical Prayer Service: the Director of Campus Ministry will be assisting once per month in this partnership with Canterbury College.
- Aspire: this program for Teacher’s College students helps in developing faith and connecting with local priests. Aspire registration for Fall 2023 is NOW CLOSED. To be put on the list for the Winter 2024 semester, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: our Director of Campus Ministry will be posting content to help you grow in your faith, drawing from resources such as the Bible in a Year podcast and various books. Further resources will be available in the Campus Ministry Lounge.
- Speaker Series: Campus Ministry is currently working to have guest speakers come in to discuss topics relevant to today’s young adults.
- Advent Package: this daily package is an Advent calendar for Catholic adults. You will be provided with daily Scripture passages, reflection questions, and more goodies. Not to mention a chocolate for each day too.
- Food Tables: Held in the Canterbury lobby, treat yourself to a fun, seasonal goodie.